Fast Safe and Professional Admission & Visa Service Provider



WhatsApp: +8618653210800



Skype:        ELIC8866    ELICChina



TEL:           +86-18561379725


WeChat      ELICChina

Chinese Government provides X-Visa for students who will study in China for more than 6 months. In order to get an X-Visa, you have to follow 3 steps:

Step 1: If your application is accepted by the Chinese university you have applied for, you will receive your original Admission Notice and JW202 sent by your Chinese university through courier. The original Admission Notice and JW202 are necessary when you are applying for an X-Visa. 

Step 2: Check the website of your nearest Chinese embassy. Sometimes you have to provide some other documents such as Physical Examination Record or Certificate of Deposit. 

Step 3: Go to your nearest Chinese embassy with the documents mentioned above. You can submit your visa application by yourself or you can entrust travel agency to submit on your behalf.

Air Ticket
After you have received your X-Visa, you can book an air ticket. If you need any information about the flights, is a good place.

When choosing the suitable airline, ELIC recommends you to check airline regulations for weight, seize and number of bags first. 

Normally, you will be landed in Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou (it depends on the airline you’ve chosen). If your university is not in these three cities, you can transfer to your destination cities (such as Qingdao, Shenyang, Wuhan etc.) at the airport in Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou. 

Climate in China
China is located between latitudes 18° and 54° N, and longitudes 73° and 135° E. China's climate is mainly dominated by dry seasons and wet monsoons, which lead to pronounced temperature differences between winter and summer. In China, winter usually dominates January; northern winds coming from high-latitude areas are cold and dry; the average temperature often goes below 0℃. Summer usually dominates July; southern winds from coastal areas at lower latitudes are warm and moist; the average temperature often goes above 30℃. The climate in China differs from region to region because of the country's highly complex topography.

Useful Telephone Numbers
·Area Code in China:+86
·Police: 110
·Fire: 119
·First Aid: 120

Prepare Your Luggage
·Voltage: Electronic appliances in China operate on 220 voltages. If the voltage standard is different in your country then you will need to purchase a travel voltage converter. What’s more, electrical wall outlets also differ in shape, assortment and arrangement of holes from country to country. You’d better make sure you get an adapter set to go with the converter. 

Important documents (passport, visa, plane tickets, related certificate).
·At least 500 RMB in cash.
·Address and phone number of your Chinese university.

How to Pay Your Tuition Fee
You can pay your tuition fee either in your country or in China. Generally there are two ways to pay it: by cash or by card. 

Bank Account
Generally, 1 USD=6.1228 RMB

A Chinese bank account will makes it convenient for you in your daily lives if you prepare to stay in China for a long time. There are varieties of banks in China, such as Bank of China, China Construction Bank, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China etc. Getting a Chinese bank account is very simple. Go to the local bank you’ve chosen with your passport and ask to fill out an application. Within 30 minutes you’ll get your bank account and your bank card.