Fast Safe and Professional Admission & Visa Service Provider



WhatsApp: +8618653210800



Skype:        ELIC8866    ELICChina



TEL:           +86-18561379725


WeChat      ELICChina

Residence Permit--------------

1) Visa Validity ("Enter Before") means that the visa is valid, or can be used for entry into China from the date of issue to the "Enter Before" date indicated on the visa (Beijing Time). If a visa has unused entries, the bearer can enter China by 24:00 (Beijing Time) of the expiration date.

2) "Entries" refers to the number of times the bearer is permitted to enter China during the validity of a visa. A visa becomes invalid if there are no entries left, or there are entries left but the visa validity expires. If a visa becomes invalid, its bearer must apply for a new visa before entering China. Traveling with an invalid visa to China will result in refusal of entry.

3) "Duration of Each Stay" refers to the maximum number of days the visa bearer is permitted to stay in China each time, which is calculated from the date of entry into China. A foreign citizen who overstays the end date of his/her authorized stay in China without going through extension formalities is subject to fines and other penalties for violation of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Control of the Entry and Exit of Aliens and its Detailed Rules for Implementation. If a visa bearer to stay in China longer than the duration of stay allowed on the visa, approval must be obtained from local public security authorities above the county level before the duration of stay expires. Approval of an extension of stay may or may not be granted.

4) “Residence Permit” refers to staying in a foreign country for more than 180 days. A foreigner with a visa that has a duration limit (no more than 180 days) on it could enter into China and do his/her activity within the legal duration limit without registering at the local security authority. If the bear who come to China for studying, working or visiting family stay for over 180 days, Chinese Embassies and Consulates overseas will granted him/her a Residence Permit. A bearer of a Work (Z) Visa, Student (X) Visa, Permanent Resident (D) Visa, Family Reunion Resident (Q1) Visa, Private Affairs Resident (S1) Visa or Resident Journalist (J-1) Visa must apply for a residence permit at the local public security authorities within 30 days of entry into China. Members of foreign diplomatic or consular missions in China must apply for a residence permit at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or local foreign affairs departments within 30 days of entry into China.                                                                                  

Residence Permits range from one-year type to five-year type and their respective formalities vary. Formalities for a one-year Residence Permit application are as below:
1.Submitting the Foreigner Visa and residence Permit Application Form completely filled up and one recent 2-inch half-length, bareheaded and full-faced photograph;
2.The original of the certificate of check-in in the city (issued by the hotel or the police substation of the area where the lodging takes place);
3.Handing over the originals of the valid passport and visa for examination;
4.Submitting the original of the Health Certificate issued by local health quarantine department(15, Jinbang Read, Changning District);
5.Submitting the official letter of application of the unit;
6.Submitting the original and the copy of the Certificate of Approval of Enterprise, the Duplicate of Business License of the Representative Agency Registration Certificate and the organization code;
7.Persons from the general manager down should submit the originals of the Employment Credential and the Employment Registration Form; the vice president should submit the original of the Identity Confirmation Certificate issued by Forgign Economic Relations and Trade Commission; the foreign expert should submit the original of the Expert Certificate; the resident correspondent should submit the original of the Press Card; the person engaged in commercialized theatrical performance needs to submit the originals of the official document approving the performance by the Ministry of Culture or the local Cultrual Bureau; the person engaged in offshore petroleum operations should submit the Work Permit for Foreign Personnel Engaged in the Offshore Petroleum Operations.
The accompanying family members of such kinds of personnel should provide the copy of the Family Relation Certificate and corresponding documents, besides their own valid passports and bvisas.
An applicant under the age of 18 or above the age of 70 or an applicant, who extends the Residence Permit within 3 months as of its expiration, can be exempted from submitting the Health Certificate.

The applicant under the age 18 or above the age of 70 should go through the formalities in person for the first application.